Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thanks!



I chose Police Officer-female version from The Paper Shelter! for my card. We have Resource Officers at our schools and I wanted to make a card to express my appreciation of them. I love that our police officers take time to get to know the kids and let them know they are there to protect them and they are their friends! I will admit I struggled making this card! I have been struggling with my coloring since I broke my shoulder.  And this is one I really struggled with. I had attended the Idaho Scrapbook Convention in Boise and learned a new background technique using alcohol inks. I thought this background was so pretty and then I covered most of it up! LOL! Anyway, it is what it is. Sometimes I don't end up with a card that I had pictured in my mind!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Death Was Arrested (North Point Inside Out)
Alone in my sorrow and dead in my sin
Lost without hope with no place to begin
Your love Made a way to let mercy come in
When death was arrested and my life began
Ash was redeemed only beauty remains
My orphan heart was given a name
My mourning grew quiet my feet rose to dance
When death was arrested and my life began


No comments: