Saturday, October 28, 2017

I Lift My Hands

 A closer look
 The inside of my card!
This is a new stamp from Unity Stamps. It seemed the perfect stamp for two sisters or for a friend who is always there for you. It was a quick color and I added a bit of liquid glass to the sun. It made me think of the beautiful sunsets on the ocean. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I Lift My Hands (Chris Tomlin)
Be still, there is a healer
His love is deeper than the sea
His mercy, it is unfailing
His arms are a fortress for the weak
Let faith arise
Let faith arise
I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart, these things I remember
You are faithful, God, forever
Be still, there is a river
That flows from Calvary's tree
A fountain for the thirsty
Pure grace that washes over me

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

This is a gorgeous image and you've created a fabulous card. I agree.. it's perfect for sisters or friends and I just love it.