Thursday, October 5, 2017

A Midnight Clear

 A closer look!
 The die cut!
Another cute stamp from LOTV.  I added fine glitter to the die cut except for the bow and I added fun flock to the bow. After sneezing for 20 minutes...always happens with fun flock....I then glittered the snow and the white pom pom on the cap. I also added some liquid glass to the boots and the bird house. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song:  Cradle In The Manger, Meanly
Cradled in a manger, meanly,
Laid the Son of Man His head;
Sleeping His first earthly slumber
Where the oxen had been fed.
Happy were those shepherds listening
To the holy angel’s word;
Happy they within that stable
Worshiping their infant Lord.
Happy all who hear the message
Of His coming from above;
Happier still who hail His coming,
And with praises greet His love.
Blessed Savior, Christ most holy,
In a manger Thou didst rest;
Canst Thou stoop again, yet lower,
And abide within my breast?

No comments: