Friday, September 1, 2017

Love Is All Around




I always forget how much fun I have coloring my Magnolia stamps. I have a huge neglected bin full of stamps and I am trying to decide if I should start selling them. Then I color one like this and think how much I would miss them.  I colored this Tilda with Copics and added some glassy accents to the bike. Pretty little flowers and half pearls add to my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Love Is All Around (Joan Jett)
Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you , and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it
Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all
You're gonna make it after all

No comments: