Monday, September 25, 2017

A Time for Love

 A Closer look!
I love this sweet stamp from LOTV. It is colored with Copics and I added liquid glass to the carrots and the reindeer's nose. (I even put a little glow around the nose!) Some extra fine glitter to the snow and the withe fur on the little girls cap. A little liquid glass to the snow boots and a pretty die cut finished off this Christmas card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: How Many Kings
Follow the star to a place unexpected
Would you believe, after all we've projected,
A child in a manger?
Lowly and small, the weakest of all
Unlikeliest hero, wrapped in his mother's shawl
Just a child
Is this who we've waited for?
'Cause how many kings step down from their thrones
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
And how many gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that is torn all apart
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?

No comments: