Sunday, November 15, 2015

"V" is For Violet

A closer look at the image!
Another look at the image and the gears!
My fun sentiment!
I must admit I had a fun time coloring this image. I had some time to play and this image just seemed to flow together. You can find this image at The Paper Shelter, she is called "The Rebel".  I colored her in shades of violet to fit our challenge at ABC Challenge which is "V" for violet. I die cut the gears and added rhinestone brads. Spica pens added a little more sparkle. Die cut lase and ribbon added a bit of softness to the "Rebel".  The sentiment was a freebie from TLC. I hope  you will join us for this challenge. I can't wait to see what you do with your violets.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: He's a Rebel (couldn't resist this)
See the way he walks down the street
Watch the way he shuffles his feet
My, he holds his head up high
When he goes walking by, he's my guy
When he holds my hand, I'm so proud
'Cause he's not just one of the crowd
My baby's always the one to try the things they've never done
And just because of that, they say
He's a rebel and he'll never ever be any good
He's a rebel 'cause he never ever does what he should
But just because he doesn't do what everybody else does
That's no reason why I can't give him all my love

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Patty, I love how youve coloured this image. hugs Shirleyxxx

AndreaNorris said...

Amazing colouring!!
Andrea x

Jackie C said...

Wonderful colouring! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

Janis Lewis said...

Your attention to detail on this stamp and coloring is amazing. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

carol said...

ooh so gorgeous thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Kathy Salido said...

What a fabulous card and your coloring is amazing!! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party
Kathy
PDE DT

tilly said...

lovley colouring and layout, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Kellie 0:) said...

Great creation, Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a cool card! Love the colouring, the purple and the gears!! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic card :) Love the coloring and the chosen colors of the card too :) Thank you for joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.
Tina DT

Bridget said...

Thanks for taking the time to create a project for the Fun-Day Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!

Thanks for playing :)

Happy crafting,
Bridget

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the coloring and pretty papers!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Great song, and fantastic card to go along with it. I love a self-sufficient woman, and this girl looks like she can do anything! Gorgeous card. I love the feminine touch of the little purple flower background paper.

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Inspired challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Jo said...

Gorgeous....fab colouring & love the verse inside! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt